D6130
Established Member
Thanks.
Clue 1: This station has two platforms.
Clue 1: This station has two platforms.
No.Cooden Beach?
Frodsham?Thanks.
Clue 1: This station has two platforms.
Neither of those two.Winchester ?
Frodsham?
No.Prestatyn?
Off topic sorry.......but I do love this game for some of the random names that are thrown up, I had never heard of Waterbeach and had to look it up, I have learnt something new today.Waterbeach?

32 years on the railway gives you an eye for the unusual haha!Off topic sorry.......but I do love this game for some of the random names that are thrown up, I had never heard of Waterbeach and had to look it up, I have learnt something new today.
Please ignore me and continue .............![]()
Waterbeach?
Neither of those.Camborne?
Redruth?
No and no....in that order!Tiverton Parkway?
Nope.Battersby?
Yes. That's the one! Your turn to operate the lifting bridge over the River Tywi.Carmarthen?