• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2013
Messages
1,510
Location
Llandudno
Waterbeach?
Off topic sorry.......but I do love this game for some of the random names that are thrown up, I had never heard of Waterbeach and had to look it up, I have learnt something new today.

Please ignore me and continue ............. :)
 

ls2270

Established Member
Joined
24 Oct 2012
Messages
5,521
Location
Basingstoke
Off topic sorry.......but I do love this game for some of the random names that are thrown up, I had never heard of Waterbeach and had to look it up, I have learnt something new today.

Please ignore me and continue ............. :)
32 years on the railway gives you an eye for the unusual haha!
 

Top