Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I'm glad I hadn't missed something there, but I couldn't work out where else it could be given it had to be North of London and ATW, Northern and ScotRail ruled out vast areas by themselves. Anyways:
This station is served by 3 TOCs (this one actually is )
1) This station is served by 3 TOCs
2) One of these is an Abellio TOC
3) The station has 2 platforms
4) Two of these TOCs operate fewer than 5 trains per day to this station
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.