• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DanTrain

Member
Joined
9 Jul 2017
Messages
753
Location
Sheffield
I'm glad I hadn't missed something there, but I couldn't work out where else it could be given it had to be North of London and ATW, Northern and ScotRail ruled out vast areas by themselves. Anyways:

This station is served by 3 TOCs (this one actually is ;))
 

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2013
Messages
1,510
Location
Llandudno
Ah **** yeah, I was thinking of Smethick as two separate stations, high and low. Didn't think all in one. Back to the drawing board!!
 

DanTrain

Member
Joined
9 Jul 2017
Messages
753
Location
Sheffield
1) This station is served by 3 TOCs
2) One of these is an Abellio TOC

3) The station has 2 platforms
4) Two of these TOCs operate fewer than 5 trains per day to this station
 

Top