Buttsy
Established Member
3: This station is not electrified
Worcester Foregate Street.
Clue 1: This station is south of Carlisle.
Weybridge (assuming 458s don't count when calling under diversion...)
Assuming Abellio aren't considered a major player in the bus market (you might want to clarify this):
Complete aside here, but I thought the 458s were built at Washwood Heath in Birmingham. I'm guessing I must be wrong...
I think you're right actually. The penultimate units built there (preceding the Pendos) or something? I was going on the assumption of them being built in the same country that their builders are headquartered in (shudder)...
Barrow in Furness
Already been guessed by Ivo at post #7303.Barrow in Furness
Derby?!
For me the clue wasn't specific enough in that it was referring to the bus company owning the only TOC which serves this station, and not as it transpires a major bus company running buses to this station....is served by Stagecoach (EMT) and Arriva (XC).
Following on from Weybridge, but moving a few stations up the line, Surbiton?
It also fails to satisfy Clue 4.
London Liverpool Street