• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
Joined
19 Jan 2010
Messages
5,048
Location
Crewe
Fine that's a penalty. But penalty's must be given if rules are broken, no exceptions!
 

Ivo

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
7,307
Location
Bath (or Southend)
What I *almost* said last time - Rhoose

This game has too many rules :P

I suppose it does! :lol: But it's not as though they aren't freely available. And if there weren't any people would be throwing new clues every ten seconds and claiming victory when no other player has even had a chance to try!

And it's going to get worse when I write the new rules over the weekend :p
 

Ivo

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
7,307
Location
Bath (or Southend)
Another rule to add. It has to be the correct station name, no shortened version!

Duly noted - this will be added. My apologies in this instance.

I will try to condense the rules, but it has to be professional and complete to prevent any future problems that may come up. It's like football - it's a very simple game but there are a lot of rules in place governing play.

Anyway, on we go. Clue 1: This station is electrified.
 

Ivo

Established Member
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
7,307
Location
Bath (or Southend)
Aww, I had a super fifth clue lined up, but now it isn't necessary because Diss is correct :(

"In relation to Clue 3, if you played this station's name in Scrabble it really would score - because it's in the dictionary!"
 

Top