Ivo
Established Member
All that time we were all ignoring ATW when they were in fact the ones we needed to consider :roll:
Ipswich?
Crewe
For the record, Derby Road is a small suburban station in the east of Ipswich, en route on Felixstowe.
The NSE boundary was, and still is for Network Card purposes, Manningtree. NSE services continued to Ipswich for operational convenience only.
Very familiar
Earlestown!
I thought as much, but wasn't certain - not least because I had only been through Ipswich once before I turned 18 in 2007.
For the record, the same goes for Peterborough, as the boundary was Huntingdon. Here is a definitive map from circa 1991.The NSE boundary was, and still is for Network Card purposes, Manningtree. NSE services continued to Ipswich for operational convenience only.
I will also be shortly departing, unless I am right. Sleep is required. With all these points deductions, at least I have managed to match City's ineptitude of yesterday afternoon.I'm off if this is not the answer required. If it is, I'll stick around to run another round.
Long Buckby isn't valid as far as I know.
In what way? It fits the (one) clue that had been given that far.
I thought that Long Buckby was the last station in the NSE area,
I wonder why Long Buckby is now the limit for the Network Railcard, which I thought was based on the NSE area.