Ivo
Established Member
No more than 10 or 11 miles. You're safe there... but I'd like to know what other rail transport serves it?![]()
There is the East Anglian Railway museum (I think that's its name?), if that counts...
No more than 10 or 11 miles. You're safe there... but I'd like to know what other rail transport serves it?![]()
Good, good.
There is the East Anglian Railway museum (I think that's its name?), if that counts...
There is a demonstration line, which is what I was thinking of. I hope that it fulfills the definition of transport though, else I lose points.There is the East Anglian Railway museum (I think that's its name?), if that counts...
Passengers are carried on the demonstration line. There is even a gala on the 3rd of June, featuring the resident rod.No, you still lose points, because Chappel doesn't match clue 4.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
How is that a form of transport?
Presumably managed by London Midland. -2Whitlocks End - aaarggghhh !
How is [the EARM] a form of transport?
Unless there is more than one 'station' on the demo line, I can't find a way to dig my way out of this one. -2 it is I think.I guess it isn't.
clagmonster always prefers it when I'm strict - so I guess it's time to show I can be strict. Sorry - I think I agree with Eagle. A demonstration line is just that - a demonstration line. It might be able to carry people, but it doesn't technically transport people from A to B for any reason other than as a demonstration.
You weren't to know what I'd post next.
This station is served by 2 of the 3 TOCs that serve my local station. (4)
Unless there is more than one 'station' on the demo line, I can't find a way to dig my way out of this one. -2 it is I think.
Which is your local station ? Wythenshawe doesn't have a station ...
You live in South Manchester. Therefore, one of the TOCs at your local station is going to be Northern, which we knew about anyway. One of the others I'm predicting is TPE. Blackpool North?
You live in South Manchester. Therefore, one of the TOCs at your local station is going to be Northern, which we knew about anyway. One of the others I'm predicting is TPE. Blackpool North?
You live in South Manchester. Therefore, one of the TOCs at your local station is going to be Northern, which we knew about anyway. One of the others I'm predicting is TPE. Blackpool North?
Oops, I missed it amongst all the EARM debate.I said that already >.< That is a Penalty. Sorry...
Heald Green?
Served by Northern and one of TPE and ATW. More than two platforms. Huddersfield?