Severn Juction?
I'll let the spelling mistake and missing word pass, as it is obvious what you mean
Severn Tunnel Junction is indeed correct.
Would just like to say that I think Clagmonsters old one might be Gilberdyke (certainly fits clues 4 and 5)
right, I'm giving clue 5 in spite of the fact theres been no guesses at clue 4
This station has a unique suffix, although similar ones are common.
Indeed it was. I'll let Ivo adjudicate as to whether you get points as it had already been made an open floor.Would just like to say that I think Clagmonsters old one might be Gilberdyke (certainly fits clues 4 and 5)
Blackpool North? I honestly have no idea
Indeed it was. I'll let Ivo adjudicate as to whether you get points as it had already been made an open floor.
Explains my problem then. The Henley branch was my instinct at clue 4. I don't think a points deduction is in order either way.
To avoid one myself, I'd best make up a watery connection for Colwall. Erm, it has three of the letters from the word well. Water is normally col(d).
Hanborough (nearest station to Woodstock)