We head over to the railway station and at 1523 depart on an E line train bound for Slinge. We get off at Rotterdam Centraal at 1550 on Sunday afternoon
Source: Google maps
Yes, I had that problem. It can be overcome though. When you click the blue logo, be it tram, metro, railway station, ferry etc you should get a little Google Street view image. Underneath that are three buttons which are 'Save' - 'Depart' - 'Share'. Click depart and it will have automatically chosen the place you clicked on as the starting point. As long as you know where you want to go your all right. This of course I'm sure you'll know can be found on the previous page. For instance in this move I could see a train from Voorburg went to Slinge or Den Haag so I chose Slinge, the expanded view shows me all the stops. I chose Rotterdam Centraal. That's what I put into the empty box on the depart page. Once it's calculated the journey you can click the small 'Depart at xx.xx' button which is hidden away underneath the different modes of transport. This brings up a small box into which you can alter the time and date