Bevan Price
Established Member
- Joined
- 22 Apr 2010
- Messages
- 8,344
Moderator note: Split from https://www.railforums.co.uk/thread...t-without-a-ticket.194436/page-2#post-4277039
Not offering advice, but I find it frightening how such a situation can seemingly arise so easily. It should be a warning to be very careful with personal information at all times, and especially on the internet. One reason why I would never participate in the likes of "twitbook" is that they want as much personal information as possible about you - and you can never be certain that it is 100% secure.
Not offering advice, but I find it frightening how such a situation can seemingly arise so easily. It should be a warning to be very careful with personal information at all times, and especially on the internet. One reason why I would never participate in the likes of "twitbook" is that they want as much personal information as possible about you - and you can never be certain that it is 100% secure.
Last edited by a moderator: