Wearsunscreen
Member
- Joined
- 26 Jul 2017
- Messages
- 31
Hello all forgive me if this as already been gone over however I cannot find the information using the search function.
Can anybody provide information in regards to the pay of thameslink driver/trainee.
I know it's 51001 after training and 26000 during.
What I'm looking for is more detailed.
Does the pay stay at 26000 for the duration of training and then one large jump to the final 51001 pay point?
Can any one provide information in regards to rates of overtime? Hourly? Daily? Enhanced Sunday rates etc?
Does pay reflect inflation in each annually review?? When is this review?
Is the pay likely to increase on the near future.
Any information surrounding the pay is most welcome.
Thankyou
Can anybody provide information in regards to the pay of thameslink driver/trainee.
I know it's 51001 after training and 26000 during.
What I'm looking for is more detailed.
Does the pay stay at 26000 for the duration of training and then one large jump to the final 51001 pay point?
Can any one provide information in regards to rates of overtime? Hourly? Daily? Enhanced Sunday rates etc?
Does pay reflect inflation in each annually review?? When is this review?
Is the pay likely to increase on the near future.
Any information surrounding the pay is most welcome.
Thankyou