CallySleeperKid
Member
For anyone that's out and about this weekend and looking for a photo opportunity or just to see a West Coast 37 or 47 hauling coaching stock then here are the official timings and slight route changes I have just received.....
Friday 1st October
Peterborough 06.25
Melton Mowbray 07.05
Loughborough 07.35
Beeston (instead of Nottingham) 07.55
Alfreton 08.25
Chesterfield 08.40
Stockport 09.35
Manchester Victoria 10.15
Bolton 10.50
Chorley 11.10
Preston 11.45
Lancaster 12.20
Fort William 21.05
Sunday 3rd October
Fort William 09.35
Lancaster 17.55
Preston 18.25
Chorley 18.40
Bolton 19.00
Manchester Victoria 19.20
Stockport 19.55
Chesterfield 20.55
Alfreton 21.10
Beeston 21.40
Loughborough 21.55
Melton Mowbray 22.20
Peterborough 22.55
As I am on the tour I'd be happy to see any photos anyone gets of the tour.
CSK
Friday 1st October
Peterborough 06.25
Melton Mowbray 07.05
Loughborough 07.35
Beeston (instead of Nottingham) 07.55
Alfreton 08.25
Chesterfield 08.40
Stockport 09.35
Manchester Victoria 10.15
Bolton 10.50
Chorley 11.10
Preston 11.45
Lancaster 12.20
Fort William 21.05
Sunday 3rd October
Fort William 09.35
Lancaster 17.55
Preston 18.25
Chorley 18.40
Bolton 19.00
Manchester Victoria 19.20
Stockport 19.55
Chesterfield 20.55
Alfreton 21.10
Beeston 21.40
Loughborough 21.55
Melton Mowbray 22.20
Peterborough 22.55
As I am on the tour I'd be happy to see any photos anyone gets of the tour.
CSK