MP393
Member
@Jacob Porrett
Thank you
Do you know if it will be loco or DVT leading from Chester to Holyhead ?
Dave
DVT will lead Chester to Holyhead.
@Jacob Porrett
Thank you
Do you know if it will be loco or DVT leading from Chester to Holyhead ?
Dave
Loco Manchester end.DVT will lead Chester to Holyhead.
I disagree. I think the free refreshments are quite good in first class. On my last trip to Manchester (full journey from Cardiff) I had 2 hot drinks and an orange juice, plus croissants. It was only my cooked breakfast that I paid for.You wish. The complimentary offering is so pathetic that it ought to be withdrawn altogether to save disappointment.
The choice is:
- Pecan, raisin and sultana mix
- Vegetable crisps made from dried beetroot, parsnip and celeriac
and that's it.
If you order a hot drink, they will place the world's thinnest organic biscuit on the side of the saucer as well.
Loco Manchester end.
I disagree. I think the free refreshments are quite good in first class. On my last trip to Manchester (full journey from Cardiff) I had 2 hot drinks and an orange juice, plus croissants. It was only my cooked breakfast that I paid for.
On another trip this time from Manchester to Swansea I had 2 hot drinks plus Rocky Road Cake and I did get the vegetable crisps. There was no catering at all from Newport to Swansea however not that I needed it, but poor for anyone going from Cwmbran to Swansea for example.
Also: How many miles does a rake have to do before it stops for it's exam
The DVT of HD08 is currently in the system as 82220 with 82204 as the spare.
Both are now at Worksop along with 82229.
Thank you.Theres more to it throughout the cycle, dependent on whether its the A, S, Z or B exam but the general rule of thumb is Its 28 calender days (regardless of whether it runs or not) and a mileage cap within that, at 15000 miles. Whichever threshold it hits first.
Hello, each set has different ends but I'll list the ones known here for in service tomorrow:Hi
Can anyone advise what end the loco is on for tommorow 12/06.
Thanks
John
67008 worked 1W96 tonight and 67016 did not appear, I've been informed67016 HD06
67008 worked 1W96 tonight and 67016 did not appear, I've been informed
My apologies.67008 worked 1W96 tonight and 67016 did not appear, I've been informed
67008 worked 1W96 tonight and 67016 did not appear, I've been informed
The loco swap was cancelled last night1V33 is 67025 also not been swapped
67022 also failed and is heading back to the ETD for repair.1V33 is 67025 also not been swapped
AFAIK all the vehicles at Landore will be heading to Worksop imminently joining HD08.82204 was reported on a low loader
On the M1, 10.30 am yesterday ?
82229 & an unidentified Mk 4 coach
Recessed on services on M62
67022 also failed and is heading back to the ETD for repair.
67014 and 67016 both also after repair are heading out tomorrow morning in a shakedown run Canton to Swansea and back.
A poor time with 3 locos planned swaps all faulty. Good job there's plenty spare at the moment.
HD03.had brake issues at Crewe and was pulled as a precaution.
As much as I loved the silver, I understand completely why they've done this. Atleast we're seeing a consist livery on the way. Hope to see it back out and about soon!67012 back at Crewe in Black
That's also now been put as a likely loco issue. Set should be back out tomorrow with 67013.67010 set 3 in trouble at Crewe
On 1W55, now Cancelled.
Evening
Will 1W96 tonight be loco or DVT leading from Chester to Holyhead please ?
Thank you
Dave