Jacob Porrett
Established Member
Today at Crewe depot (4/11/24):
67008 connected to HD06
67012 connected to HD03.
67008 connected to HD06
67012 connected to HD03.
67 Mk4 set but RTT doesn't say which one unfortunately.Evening
Can anyone help with the allocation for 1W96 tonight please?
Thank you
Dave
Should be 67010 + HD01 tonight.Evening
Can anyone help with the allocation for 1W96 tonight please?
Thank you
Dave
67029 connected to HD05 which has failed today.Today at Crewe depot (4/11/24):
67008 connected to HD06
67012 connected to HD03.
It's booked onto the lathe at Crewe ETD later so hopefully it can make it across there.67029 connected to HD05 which has failed today.
Certainly a better day after the last few!1V31 67012 set 3 ex Crewe
1V33 67014 Set 7 ex Manchester
1V91 67010 set 1 ex Holyhead
1W11 67013 set 4 ex Cardiff
Yes definitelyCertainly a better day after the last few!
Believe it should be 67013 + HD04 on that tonight! Hope you have a good trip, supposing it goes well! I have 013 + HD04 down as 1W11/1V37 and 1W96 today.I should be on the 17.14 Off Cardiff later, hopefully a first class service is available this time, I didn’t get it last time. @sd0733 will I get it tonight?
Seems to have left Cardiff after a while. Currently 22 down near Shrewsbury as a result.Unfortunately HD07 having door issues at Cardiff on 1W19…
It's down for a Mk4 but afraid I can't help with the staffing situation.I should be on the 17.14 Off Cardiff later, hopefully a first class service is available this time, I didn’t get it last time. @sd0733 will I get it tonight?
Yes if everything sticks to plan it's HD04.Believe it should be 67013 + HD04 on that tonight! Hope you have a good trip, supposing it goes well! I have 013 + HD04 down as 1W11/1V37 and 1W96 today.
HD01- 67010@sd0733
Afternoon
What is the current status - of which loco with which MK4 set please?
Thank you
Dave
Any idea if 029 is broke again pleaseHD01- 67010
HD02- None (temporarily stored OOU)
HD03- 67012
HD04- 67013
HD05- 67015 (029 taken off and sent back to DB today)
HD06- 67008 (on exam)
HD07- 67014
Yes, Head End Power problems (again!)Any idea if 029 is broke again please
CheersYes, Head End Power problems (again!)
@sd0733HD01- 67010
HD02- None (temporarily stored OOU)
HD03- 67012
HD04- 67013
HD05- 67015 (029 taken off and sent back to DB today)
HD06- 67008 (on exam)
HD07- 67014
The 08:30 from Manchester was a Mk4 today, albeit only 4 carriages.
There aren't any 4 car Mk4 sets. All have Been 5 car for months.The 08:30 from Manchester was a Mk4 today, albeit only 4 carriages.