Spaceship323
Member
Are either of these down to be converted? The four 153's originally were 07,28,31 and 52 AFAIKOnly 153972 is currently shown as at Landore. 153968 is shown as being at Crewe ATC.
Are either of these down to be converted? The four 153's originally were 07,28,31 and 52 AFAIKOnly 153972 is currently shown as at Landore. 153968 is shown as being at Crewe ATC.
There are six conversions planned!Are either of these down to be converted? The four 153's originally were 07,28,31 and 52 AFAIK
Thanks, I only had the first 4 listedThere are six conversions planned!
I presume 528 was ex 328?153531 & 528 have done a couple of Landore to Crewe and return runs this week. The pair are shown at Cardiff Central yesterday.
Yes, that's correct.I presume 528 was ex 328?
Back in March last year the above was written here. All three of the 'ex' units given are wrong. Was there ever anything substantial behind these allocations?According to the Trainlogger site, the units are 153507 (ex 153357), 153528 (ex 153378), 153531 (ex 153381)
Back when I posted that, they were the units that were listed on Trainlogger but I'm guessing there was still a bit of uncertainty as to what units were actually at Landore for conversion.Back in March last year the above was written here. All three of the 'ex' units given are wrong. Was there ever anything substantial behind these allocations?
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Edit: is there any way I can stop two consecutive posts automerging?
153552 + 153382
2M06 0856 Swansea to Shrewsbury today (Tuesday 25th)
Which unit and diagram?First one in service today!
Which unit and diagram?
It would make sense at it follows a Canton - Canton diagram on the services it ran today.Excellent news that one set is in service..if I'd seen it earlier I might have taken a ride to Llanelli on the 1833. Is it expected to run the same diagram all week or could.it vary?
I was thinking the same with it being a Canton start and end diagram. The others end up in Carmarthen and Crewe I think.It would make sense at it follows a Canton - Canton diagram on the services it ran today.
Another unit may be headed to Canton tomorrow on 3Z30 Landore - Canton.
When I asked about it a couple of weeks ago it was just awaiting it's vinyls so probably imminentAny news on 153507 yet?
Not seen any mention of that one.
They currently have a diagram from and to CantonAre there any patterns of which services the Active travel units are running?
Isn't the 18;33 to Llanelli then ECS to Cardiff?They currently have a diagram from and to Canton
ECS Canton to Swansea
05:16 Swansea to Llandovery
06:44 Llandovery to Swansea
08:56 Swansea to Shrewsbury
13:54 Shrewsbury to Swansea
18:33 Swansea to Cardiff
ECS to Canton
They also have another diagram but that's different every day as it starts and finishes in different places. Started in Canton on Monday, Carmarthen on Tuesday and Crewe tomorrow, as more sets are formed all those diagrams are likely to go to Active Travel sets.
Certainly is. Thanks for noticing, original post amended accordingly.Isn't the 18;33 to Llanelli then ECS to Cardiff?
They already are. Looks like the video is 3 years old by the date.
Saw this on X
Are these being converted to AT 153s?
They have already been converted
Saw this on X
Are these being converted to AT 153s?
Quite a few sets have wondered off elsewhere, some days it was doing Newport to Ebbw Vale, earlier this week they were running Maesteg to Cardiff!Is it common for them to do other services outside HoWL?
There seems to have been a rather large change of plan regarding the fleet over the past few weeks with the 13 planned 153 diagrams from May being chopped to just 5 Active travel diagrams.Is it common for them to do other services outside HoWL?