Hi guys
I need advice on how to reply to the investigation and prosecution letter from Tfl.
On the said day of the offence, I was waiting for a coach at Victoria coach station when I ran into a friend, we went outside to share some cigarette while we had a quick chat. While chatting a call came in, I stepped away a bit from the friend a few steps to a little corner still outside. I then got approached by some officers that said it was a non smoke area and a properties of Tfl. They took my details and said I will receive a letter.
I have now received a letter that did not state the offence but I suspect it that event.
I am a few days into the UK April 2023 and just came into London first time .
It's scared on a possibility of a criminal record.
I do appreciate your advice on how to reply. Thanks
I need advice on how to reply to the investigation and prosecution letter from Tfl.
On the said day of the offence, I was waiting for a coach at Victoria coach station when I ran into a friend, we went outside to share some cigarette while we had a quick chat. While chatting a call came in, I stepped away a bit from the friend a few steps to a little corner still outside. I then got approached by some officers that said it was a non smoke area and a properties of Tfl. They took my details and said I will receive a letter.
I have now received a letter that did not state the offence but I suspect it that event.
I am a few days into the UK April 2023 and just came into London first time .
It's scared on a possibility of a criminal record.
I do appreciate your advice on how to reply. Thanks
