Techniquest
Veteran Member
Good silly o clock to you all 
Let's not go into why specifically what's got to me, but I'm in a well weird mood lately. Is this happening to anyone else? Everything and almost everyone is getting on my nerves lately, especially in the last 12 hours. Seems strange how it's suddenly come from somewhere, this time last week everything was brilliant!
Guess it doesn't help it's this time of year really. I dunno, it's just strange.
Anyone else suffering with weird moods in recent times? Surely I'm not the only one?
Let's not go into why specifically what's got to me, but I'm in a well weird mood lately. Is this happening to anyone else? Everything and almost everyone is getting on my nerves lately, especially in the last 12 hours. Seems strange how it's suddenly come from somewhere, this time last week everything was brilliant!
Guess it doesn't help it's this time of year really. I dunno, it's just strange.
Anyone else suffering with weird moods in recent times? Surely I'm not the only one?
