Hello, I’ve just booked a super off peak return from Liverpool to London Euston, leaving Friday 25th October. I booked through the train line, which I’ve never done before (don’t like paying the fee), but this ticket wasn’t available anywhere else (first red flag perhaps)
The Trainline has suggested Liverpool - Crewe (13:33-14:18), followed by Crewe - Euston (15:13-17:24).
I have since checked the LNW website for ticket restrictions and it suggests that for super off peak trains;
Trains travelling to London Euston
Any suggestions on this? Thank you
The Trainline has suggested Liverpool - Crewe (13:33-14:18), followed by Crewe - Euston (15:13-17:24).
I have since checked the LNW website for ticket restrictions and it suggests that for super off peak trains;
Trains travelling to London Euston
- Valid Monday to Saturday for trains arriving at London Euston from 13:00.
- Not valid for trains arriving at London Euston between 16:00 and 19:00.
- This ticket is valid for travel all day on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Any suggestions on this? Thank you
