I am flying from Stansted on Tuesday, returning Thursday.
I booked Stansted Express's semi-flexible advance tickets which I have in eTicket format out from Liverpool Street on Tuesday, intending to use the return portion on Thursday.
Since booking it has occurred to me that it would make more sense to take the Victoria line from Tottenham Hale to reach my destination in London on Thursday evening.
Am I likely to have problems finishing short at Tottenham Hale with my ticket?
I booked Stansted Express's semi-flexible advance tickets which I have in eTicket format out from Liverpool Street on Tuesday, intending to use the return portion on Thursday.
Since booking it has occurred to me that it would make more sense to take the Victoria line from Tottenham Hale to reach my destination in London on Thursday evening.
Am I likely to have problems finishing short at Tottenham Hale with my ticket?