40fan
Member
Yesterday I travelled from Stoke-on-Trent to Nottingham departing from Stoke at 0633, returning from Nottingham at 1816.
At Stoke station I asked for a day return with a senior railcard. I was sold an anytime return at a cost of £20.55. I asked for this to be checked and was told that the ticket was correct and no day return fare existed for my journey. I have tried to check on the National Rail Enquiries site which informs me that my journey is not possible. Yesterday when I tried to check this fare all I got was fares for journeys via Nuneaton and Leicester.
Does anyone know if I did indeed pay the right fare for my journey?
At Stoke station I asked for a day return with a senior railcard. I was sold an anytime return at a cost of £20.55. I asked for this to be checked and was told that the ticket was correct and no day return fare existed for my journey. I have tried to check on the National Rail Enquiries site which informs me that my journey is not possible. Yesterday when I tried to check this fare all I got was fares for journeys via Nuneaton and Leicester.
Does anyone know if I did indeed pay the right fare for my journey?
