BorisWiffWaff
Member
- Joined
- 12 Oct 2011
- Messages
- 55
I'm thinking of going to Colchester United's newish and no doubt mundane
stadium on 22nd March.
An advance 1st class return from Stoke is £83, however by making my way to Wolverhampton I can get a 2nd class advance return for £33 plus either an £8 advance return from SOT to Wolverhampton or the usual 2nd class return £14 off peak return.
I aim to be in Colchester at about 11am so that I can tick a couple of GBG pubs whilst I'm in the area and can leave at 530pm earliest. Can anyone suggest either a similarly priced more flexible alternative or a cheaper option?
No railcard.
An advance 1st class return from Stoke is £83, however by making my way to Wolverhampton I can get a 2nd class advance return for £33 plus either an £8 advance return from SOT to Wolverhampton or the usual 2nd class return £14 off peak return.
I aim to be in Colchester at about 11am so that I can tick a couple of GBG pubs whilst I'm in the area and can leave at 530pm earliest. Can anyone suggest either a similarly priced more flexible alternative or a cheaper option?
No railcard.