03_179
Established Member
Evening all,
I'm looking through old notebooks and I have a couple queries that you guys could possibly help with (I hope so).
Query 1
July 1987 I went from Euston to Watford Junction.
It was not on the DC lines.
Departure was about 15:30.
The entry I have does look like 310088 - Does that sound right?
Anyone have the Headcode and time from Euston?
What was the final destination?
Query 2
Also same month and year, I travelled from Shenfield to Liverpool Street.
Departure time was about 19:00ish (I think about quarter past)
I think from the notes the number was 615 but the class was a bit smudged (was raining that evening) but I think it could be 309.
So could questions on this one.
Was it likely 309?
Anyone have the Headcode and time from Shenfield?
What was the origin?
Thanks in advance
I'm looking through old notebooks and I have a couple queries that you guys could possibly help with (I hope so).
Query 1
July 1987 I went from Euston to Watford Junction.
It was not on the DC lines.
Departure was about 15:30.
The entry I have does look like 310088 - Does that sound right?
Anyone have the Headcode and time from Euston?
What was the final destination?
Query 2
Also same month and year, I travelled from Shenfield to Liverpool Street.
Departure time was about 19:00ish (I think about quarter past)
I think from the notes the number was 615 but the class was a bit smudged (was raining that evening) but I think it could be 309.
So could questions on this one.
Was it likely 309?
Anyone have the Headcode and time from Shenfield?
What was the origin?
Thanks in advance
