CentralTrainer
Member
- Joined
- 1 Feb 2017
- Messages
- 359
Can anyone point me in the direction of stories or such about which stations on the National Network were open for the shortest time (I'm thinking a few around the times of the Axe in the 1960s).
Workington North must be in with a shout for the record at 11 months, surely?Can anyone point me in the direction of stories or such about which stations on the National Network were open for the shortest time (I'm thinking a few around the times of the Axe in the 1960s).
Can anyone point me in the direction of stories or such about which stations on the National Network were open for the shortest time (I'm thinking a few around the times of the Axe in the 1960s).
This has come up many times and there really should be a 'sticky' for this kind of thread. My suggestion would be Chee Dale Halt; opened in July 1987 and closed in September 1987.
Can anyone point me in the direction of stories or such about which stations on the National Network were open for the shortest time (I'm thinking a few around the times of the Axe in the 1960s).
Can anyone point me in the direction of stories or such about which stations on the National Network were open for the shortest time (I'm thinking a few around the times of the Axe in the 1960s).
Quite correct - but it may actually be reopened next year during the Derby station remodelling.Ramsline Halt built in 1990 to serve Derby County Football ground was only served by four trains.
[