SkinnyDave
Established Member
- Joined
- 11 Mar 2012
- Messages
- 1,242
Anyone got any theories on possible plot lines for new film this year?
Who is the new baddie? Is it the inquisitor?
Who is the new baddie? Is it the inquisitor?
Hmm I think I've been reading to much nuclear war fiction as my first thought was that this was going to be about Regan's Strategic Defence Initiative...
Cheery subject lol
Am I the only forum member to have never seen Star Wars?
Am I the only forum member to have never seen Star Wars?
Gotta balance all that festive cheer somehow
Back onto the topic. I've been lead to believe that there will be something of a role reversal in comparison to the first films in that the Empire (what's left of it) will be playing the underdog whilst the Rebel's (or should that be New Republic?) will be the dominant power.
I'm also lead to believe that after the events of the Battle of Endor Luke (and possibly Leia) was left being the only remaining Force sensitive basically meaning that there were no active Sith or Jedi (other than Luke) until the start of this film when the Force 'reawakens'.
Am I the only forum member to have never seen Star Wars?
Was one of the new books not about Jacyn Solo turning to the dark side?
Still the stories made sense and were thrilling unlike this JJ film.Yes and as above those aren't cannon...
Still the stories made sense and were thrilling unlike this JJ film.
Where can I see it? Obviously you must have seen the film in order to know that it's not 'thrilling'?
Sadly it will never be online as it will be taken down.Right so where can I watch it? Clearly you have in order to be able to make such statements of fact like 'the story doesn't make sense'.
No, only normal piracy! And anyway I don't have the film, someone else DID and it wasn't done up properly as far as CGI and music were concerned. I have go watch it when it comes out again anyway. It's worse than 3 but about as good as episode 5.You don't have much experience with film piracy do you?
No, only normal piracy! And anyway I don't have the film, someone else DID and it wasn't done up properly as far as CGI and music were concerned. I have go watch it when it comes out again anyway. It's worse than 3 but about as good as episode 5.
Sorry are you saying that episode 3 beats The Empire Strikes Back?
I have a bad feeling about this.
Yes and as above those aren't cannon...
The 2nd edition of Star Wars the role playing game is the best.
My character was Fattsnacca, an obese greedy Wookiee pilot who smuggled and raced.
I had loads of fun playing that game!