Charlie_39
Member
Hello All, I'm new here, so forgive me if I'm posting this question in the wrong place - please let me know if so.
I'm a regular traveller from Portslade to Victoria, usually in standard class. Every now and then, when work is pressing, I'll take a 1st class seat if the price seems reasonable at the time; and sometimes, my partner will book my ticket for me.
In a rush, I asked her to book me a first class ticket. She didn't hear me, booked a standard one, I didn't pay attention and sat in 1st anyway - and was busted.
My question is, in your experience, is it worth appealing - based on the defence of a mistake/misunderstanding?
Any advice will be gratefully received.
Thanks in advance.
I'm a regular traveller from Portslade to Victoria, usually in standard class. Every now and then, when work is pressing, I'll take a 1st class seat if the price seems reasonable at the time; and sometimes, my partner will book my ticket for me.
In a rush, I asked her to book me a first class ticket. She didn't hear me, booked a standard one, I didn't pay attention and sat in 1st anyway - and was busted.
My question is, in your experience, is it worth appealing - based on the defence of a mistake/misunderstanding?
Any advice will be gratefully received.
Thanks in advance.
