SouthEastBuses
On Moderation
Hello, totally unrelated but I have a question for the locals in Cheltenham and Gloucester. I figured this would be a good place to ask
Would any of you happen to know how come Gloucester's MMC for the 10 ended up being the Scania chassis instead of ADL? It shocked me given that for 3 years, Stagecoach said no to new Scanias due to a dispute with Scania over e-Fans or something like that. That's why my local (S6) got the ADL MMCs instead of the 2nd batch of Gold Scania MMCs we were supposed to receive at Swindon. Had we got them as planned, they'd have been numbered 15350-15363, bumping up your Gloucester ones to 15364-15384! At least I think that's how they'd be numbered. And of course, there'd be no 10982-10996 at West. An interesting "what if?" scenario for us all too
I don't know sorry, but I was very surprised to see Stagecoach ordering Scanias again in 2021!
Last edited by a moderator:
