darrenw29
Member
By about 14.30 there was a bus jam in George Street, due to the builders having three wogans parked in Spring Garden Street, which buses could not get pass.
Were they Terry Wogans?????? Sorry!!
By about 14.30 there was a bus jam in George Street, due to the builders having three wogans parked in Spring Garden Street, which buses could not get pass.
Were they Terry Wogans?????? Sorry!!
Lancaster routes back to normal after 1300
47249 back on the road, worked the 0938 7 Vale and the 08 and 38 rest of the day.
Look out for some more new buses in the north of area by Easter, not saying what that will be a suprise but they are a bit special
Saw 18363 heading dead through Greaves, then turn around at the pointer roundabout and head back through Greaves then turning off at Booths into Hala. Not sure what he was doing but it was on the 2a later on.
I can't see Carlisle getting new stuff for citi network, plus they've just had all them E300's for 79/179 and 104's, also I can't imagine lakes services getting brand new stuff either. So who knows...
Were they Terry Wogans?????? Sorry!!
Sure will,You've got everyone thinking about all sorts of things there, Gez [and yes, they will be quite suprised when they, hopefully, arrive before Easter]
Sure will,
Stephie has once again put in for new vehicles for the 40/41s and will no doubt be knocked back again
Oh this is driving me mad lol at least throw us a taste, area or something lol. Is it Lancaster lol if not I'm not as bothered hahaha
Would be nice to have something else on the 40/41 but as you say Gez will probs be knocked back.
Interesting thought, aren't they brand new? lol
I don't know what it can be its going to bother me for weeks!
Indeed, we all know the S reg Tridents aren't right for the route what with their gearboxes etc.
I'm trying to think of something that would be a big surprise lol. TELL US I'M BEGGING YOU lol
He sure was I'm busy slaving over the laptop getting next months Trident sorted. The solo works the relief to the 8 o clock 40 as far as Garstang, and then relief to the 0755 ex Preston as far as Lancaster
I was begging Gez lol I'm sure you'll find out soon enough Jonesy! Rather exiting really lol I'm desperate to know, its going to keep me awake haha.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
What do you mean when you say you were working on the Trident?

He means the magazine Trident, of which he is the editor.:roll:
47060 on 50.
47616 on 51.
33168, 33169 and 34079 started out on Harrington & 101. 47062 is currently on it. not sure what it replaced!
16447 and 16734 on Whitehaven - Workington 300. both sounding knackered! loads of smoke from 16734!
47059, 47062 and 42565 used as staff shuttles at various points.
20195, 20918, 20761 and a few other B10M's flying around.
53339 appeared on annexe later on this afternoon.
20759, 53337 and 53338 on X5.
20757 on SL Ltd Contract.
Are we close?![]()