Patsbuses160
Member
Now it's doing the Skegness routes 1 and 59.12052 magic bus and others probably at Hull for MOT
Now it's doing the Skegness routes 1 and 59.12052 magic bus and others probably at Hull for MOT
Could be post-service like 66 platesDoes anyone know if Stagecoach Hull are having a grand launch for the electrics like East Yorkshire are doing on the 24th March
Cool our will be in a week or 1.5 weeks. Its 3rd April.Open tops now back in service in Skegness
Youve gotta be joking! 24135 withdrawn? I thought that was due to go to Worksop afterwoodsFrom what I have heard is that 22614,22800,24135 are all now withdrawn at Hull. They are all also marked as SORN on DVLA website. 24135 was originally due to get a new engine but this later changed. I have also heard as I think as been the case for a while is if a 22xxx has a major failure it gets withdrawn.
I'm not on the inside but just going on what's happened in previous years. Lolly and Splash (either or both) often spend a week or two in Skegness helping out there whilst their own Seasiders get "de-wintered". It could very well be tracking correctly, but someone nearer or on the inside may need to confirm if this is the case again.16965 seems to be tracking in Skegness. Anyone know if this is a mistrack?
Just a bit strange. As I don’t think lolly has goneI'm not on the inside but just going on what's happened in previous years. Lolly and Splash (either or both) often spend a week or two in Skegness helping out there whilst their own Seasiders get "de-wintered". It could very well be tracking correctly, but someone nearer or on the inside may need to confirm if this is the case again.
nope, photo from bustimes.org discord server16965 seems to be tracking in Skegness. Anyone know if this is a mistrack?
It is tracking.nope, photo from bustimes.org discord server
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
10896 is back from the dead, on the 3-4 circuit not tracking
First it was 19017, Then 19044 Now 19383! They must really be on a vehicle shortage19383 appears to have transferred to Skegness
Yeah they must be really struggling.First it was 19017, Then 19044 Now 19383! They must really be on a vehicle shortage
5 Grimsby vehicles on loan to Skegness with 16962 and 16965 also there. Has 19044 transferred there permanently? That would make it 6 vehicles if not!19017,19383/19393 have all gone on loan to Skegness for a week.
19044 is currently at Spalding5 Grimsby vehicles on loan to Skegness with 16962 and 16965 also there. Has 19044 transferred there permanently? That would make it 6 vehicles if not!
It was a mistrack, it's still dumped behind the garage with the front panel removed.Is 21270 running or is it a mistrack?
What about with its twin 19107?It was a mistrack, it's still dumped behind the garage with the front panel removed.
Also, and apologies if it's been on here before (though I can't see it anywhere), 19011 has finally been removed from its position just inside the garage doorway.
I don't know if it's in the workshop or has been towed away.
And 19106 has gone from the doorway as well; I'm assuming into the workshop for prep, but I can't confirm as the door was shut.
I think they kept 107 down at SkegnessWhat about with its twin 19107?
I’ll Try keep a eye out for it laterIs this a mistrack or is it been revived fron the yard?
383 is still here, not tracking but passed me at the Fiveways roundabout 7.35 this morning19017,19383/19393 have all gone on loan to Skegness for a week.
Would assume not as it has no valid MOTIs this a mistrack or is it been revived fron the yard?
Its MOT has expired not long ago.383 is still here, not tracking but passed me at the Fiveways roundabout 7.35 this morning
In fact all 3 of those are back and in service this morning, weekend holiday to Skeg clearly!
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Would assume not as it has no valid MOT
26259 miss-tracking as 21270Its MOT has expired not long ago.
So it is a mistrack.26259 miss-tracking as 21270