• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach East Midlands - Timetables, Services, & Wider Operations

RareApe

Member
Joined
19 Aug 2025
Messages
125
Location
Mansfield
Is there a special event occuring soon or a service uplift due to you know? Could be influx of newer deckers to mitigate the fact electrics won't be in service as early as hoped? Interesting either way
I don't believe there is any event or service uplift.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
463
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
Very interesting things are happening in Mansfield today: 4 new MMCs seen at the side of the depot and a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter City 45 (Nottsbus On Demand livery) getting stripped at the back of the depot. Regarding the 4 MMCs, this is what I saw:
  • "Eleven" themed MMC (Unknown reg, Maybe SN67 XAD)
  • "Stagecoach, we've got you" (YX73 OXP)
  • "Stagecoach, we've got you" (Unknown reg)
  • "Stagecoach, we've got you" (SN66 VXR)
I did see on a document my friend gave me from a Facebook group based on Lincolnshire that 44027 (a Nottsbus On Demand minibus) was stored to be sold off, so that probably is what the Sprinter is.

Maybe theres going to be swaps between Mansfield and other depots like Enviro 400 Tridents for MMCs? Who knows!
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
I hear some buses in Hull may be going on loan to Mansfield for Cheltenham festival like last year
 

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
Very interesting things are happening in Mansfield today: 4 new MMCs seen at the side of the depot and a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter City 45 (Nottsbus On Demand livery) getting stripped at the back of the depot. Regarding the 4 MMCs, this is what I saw:
  • "Eleven" themed MMC (Unknown reg, Maybe SN67 XAD)
  • "Stagecoach, we've got you" (YX73 OXP)
  • "Stagecoach, we've got you" (Unknown reg)
  • "Stagecoach, we've got you" (SN66 VXR)
The Unknown reg is 10665 SN16 OZG and the Eleven branded one is SN67 XAD. They are going to Cheltenham to help out for the Cheltenham Festival.
 
Joined
23 Nov 2023
Messages
771
Location
Grimsby
19179, MX57 LCA Showing Harry Oakely-Walker 1997-2026. A Grimsby based Driver who recently passed away. (edit) Nevermind it wont let me add my files smh~

https://ibb.co/bjhwzSjn Link shows the image
I did wonder what that said; I caught a glimpse of the -2026 bit on a Grimsby Enviro 200MMC yesterday, but by the time I looked at it properly it had scrolled over to the "join our team" display.
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
19179, MX57 LCA Showing Harry Oakely-Walker 1997-2026. A Grimsby based Driver who recently passed away. (edit) Nevermind it wont let me add my files smh~

https://ibb.co/bjhwzSjn Link shows the image
There also a MMC at Hull 11762 which has now been named 'in memory of Tony Murray - Marching on Together'

Tony was a Hull driver who recently passed away
 

Thomas04

Member
Joined
22 Feb 2025
Messages
238
Location
Cleethorpes
There is alot of skeggy seasiders at grimsby currently. All Together Sandy, Sunny, Candy and an Unknown one. most can be seen around the rear of the depot
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
There is alot of skeggy seasiders at grimsby currently. All Together Sandy, Sunny, Candy and an Unknown one. most can be seen around the rear of the depot
Few I believe are also parked in hull or were last week including 2 closed top hybrid E400's
 

185102

Member
Joined
29 May 2013
Messages
93
I believe that stagecoach Hull start electric bus training tomorrow for drivers 2 hours per driver 1 hour on single and 1 hour on deckers and also believe that Mansfield depot work could be starting soon.
 

RareApe

Member
Joined
19 Aug 2025
Messages
125
Location
Mansfield
I believe that stagecoach Hull start electric bus training tomorrow for drivers 2 hours per driver 1 hour on single and 1 hour on deckers and also believe that Mansfield depot work could be starting soon.
Can you expand on the Mansfield depot work starting soon?
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
Sorry do not know any more info just what a friend told me over the weekend on both accounts.
I suspect it could be anywhere the instructors choose as long as each driver gets the allocated time for each bus type to let them get used to the camera mirrors and way electric buses handle
 

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
I have seen that SN26YCM and SN26YCS have both been registered as Multicoloured Enviro400EVs so I would expect both are part of the batch for Hull.
 

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
463
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
Something weird is going on with 11688 today, so first off it tracks on the 5... then it also tracks on 7/8 while also tracking on 5 keep in mind... then it got swapped on the 5 for 22778

I can confirm 11688 WAS on the 5, but I got no idea what was doing the 7/8 as 11688
 

Patsbuses160

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2026
Messages
242
Location
Grimsby
Been past the depot bear in mind I was on the pavement and some pics I've zoomed in on my phone camera so here's updates of buses in Grimsby part 1.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Part 2.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Part 3 (Final part).
 

Attachments

  • 20260309_183345.jpg
    20260309_183345.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 20260309_183349.jpg
    20260309_183349.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
  • 20260309_183434.jpg
    20260309_183434.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 27
  • 20260309_183441.jpg
    20260309_183441.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
  • 20260309_183506.jpg
    20260309_183506.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 26
  • 20260309_183532.jpg
    20260309_183532.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 23
  • 20260309_183608.jpg
    20260309_183608.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 23
  • 20260309_183506.jpg
    20260309_183506.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 26
  • 20260309_183229.jpg
    20260309_183229.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 27
  • 20260309_185052.jpg
    20260309_185052.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27
  • 20260309_185111.jpg
    20260309_185111.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
  • 20260309_185203.jpg
    20260309_185203.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 24
  • 20260309_185221.jpg
    20260309_185221.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 25
  • 20260309_185247.jpg
    20260309_185247.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 23
  • 20260309_185248.jpg
    20260309_185248.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 25
  • 20260309_185514.jpg
    20260309_185514.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
  • 20260309_185518.jpg
    20260309_185518.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 20260309_185551.jpg
    20260309_185551.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 22
  • 20260309_185703.jpg
    20260309_185703.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 20260309_185707.jpg
    20260309_185707.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25
  • 20260309_185733.jpg
    20260309_185733.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 30

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
Something weird is going on with 11688 today, so first off it tracks on the 5... then it also tracks on 7/8 while also tracking on 5 keep in mind... then it got swapped on the 5 for 22778

I can confirm 11688 WAS on the 5, but I got no idea what was doing the 7/8 as 11688
My best guess would be 22757 as it is currently on the 3 diagram that 11688 was running today and 22757 hasn’t tracked yesterday or today. Looking at the 9:25 journey 11688 magical jumps to the depot which to me would suggest double tracking.
 

BusPerson2025

On Moderation
Joined
28 Aug 2025
Messages
92
Location
Hull
My best guess would be 22757 as it is currently on the 3 diagram that 11688 was running today and 22757 hasn’t tracked yesterday or today. Looking at the 9:25 journey 11688 magical jumps to the depot which to me would suggest double tracking.
I saw an enviro 300 on the 3, 22757 is tracking as 11688
 

KHCT

Member
Joined
17 Sep 2025
Messages
140
Location
East Yorks
My best guess would be 22757 as it is currently on the 3 diagram that 11688 was running today and 22757 hasn’t tracked yesterday or today. Looking at the 9:25 journey 11688 magical jumps to the depot which to me would suggest double tracking.
Spot on....I rode on the 3 today and the bus that was tracking as 11688 was indeed 22757. Going by how full it was, I wish it was a decker haha
 

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
463
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
SN26 YCO is currently on A63 getting delivered

Pictures are of my dad whos on his coach from work on A63

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Adding onto E400EVs

SN26 YCD was on driver familiarisation today according to a Facebook post my friend sent me on Mount Pleasant (close to Stoneferry tbf).

I don't know fleet numbers yet so ima just say the reg :)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260311_142632.jpg
    IMG_20260311_142632.jpg
    586.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20260311_142640.jpg
    IMG_20260311_142640.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Top