• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach East Midlands - Timetables, Services, & Wider Operations

MCRTransitYT

Member
Joined
15 Nov 2024
Messages
250
Location
Bolton
I do apologise if its been mentioned recently, but does anybody know all of the fleet numbers and plates (and cancelled ones if applicable) for Hull and Mansfield new buses. Thanks in advance
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
I do apologise if its been mentioned recently, but does anybody know all of the fleet numbers and plates (and cancelled ones if applicable) for Hull and Mansfield new buses. Thanks in advance

Hulls Local Livery batch
80294 SN75 YUU
80295 SN75 YUV
80296 SN75 YUW
80297 SN75 YUX
80298 SN75 YUY
80299 SN75 YVA
80300 SN75 YVB
80301 SN75 YVC
80302 SN75 YVD
80303 SN75 YVE
80304 SN75 YVF
80305 SN75 YVG
80306 SN75 YVH
80307 SN75 YVJ
80308 SN75 YVK
80309 SN75 YVL
80310 SN75 YVM
80311 SN75 YVO
80312 SN75 YVP

SN75 YUV is the only one currently registered with the reach of the batch expected to become SN26 plates. The only confirmed plate is SN26 YCD but it hasn't be confirmed which fleet number that is yet.

Hull's We've Got You livery batch (Originally for Mansfield)
80357 YX75 KTA
80358 YX75 KTC
80359 YX75 KTD
80360 YX75 KTG
80361 YX75 KTJ
80362 YX75 KTK
80363 YX75 KTL
80364 YX75 KTN
80365 YX75 KTP
80366 YX75 KTT
80367 YX75 KTU
80368 YX75 KTV
80369 YX75 KUA

These are also expect to change to 26 plates but now known what plates yet.

The 10 Yutong E10s (63148 - 157) at Hull will be 26 plates but not been confirmed yet what they are
 

MCRTransitYT

Member
Joined
15 Nov 2024
Messages
250
Location
Bolton
Hulls Local Livery batch
80294 SN75 YUU
80295 SN75 YUV
80296 SN75 YUW
80297 SN75 YUX
80298 SN75 YUY
80299 SN75 YVA
80300 SN75 YVB
80301 SN75 YVC
80302 SN75 YVD
80303 SN75 YVE
80304 SN75 YVF
80305 SN75 YVG
80306 SN75 YVH
80307 SN75 YVJ
80308 SN75 YVK
80309 SN75 YVL
80310 SN75 YVM
80311 SN75 YVO
80312 SN75 YVP

SN75 YUV is the only one currently registered with the reach of the batch expected to become SN26 plates. The only confirmed plate is SN26 YCD but it hasn't be confirmed which fleet number that is yet.

Hull's We've Got You livery batch (Originally for Mansfield)
80357 YX75 KTA
80358 YX75 KTC
80359 YX75 KTD
80360 YX75 KTG
80361 YX75 KTJ
80362 YX75 KTK
80363 YX75 KTL
80364 YX75 KTN
80365 YX75 KTP
80366 YX75 KTT
80367 YX75 KTU
80368 YX75 KTV
80369 YX75 KUA

These are also expect to change to 26 plates but now known what plates yet.

The 10 Yutong E10s (63148 - 157) at Hull will be 26 plates but not been confirmed yet what they are
I've seen somewhere that apparently E12s (73231-46) are due, is this true?
 

MCRTransitYT

Member
Joined
15 Nov 2024
Messages
250
Location
Bolton
Comments of this picture show this
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260220_144553_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260220_144553_Chrome.jpg
    578.8 KB · Views: 76

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
Apparently they were swapped for Enviro400 EVs

Comments of this picture show this
All I know is on the order list I have seen is that U11DDs are what is down for Hull. The only Enviro400EVs listed are for Liverpool.
 

BusPerson2025

On Moderation
Joined
28 Aug 2025
Messages
92
Location
Hull
I guess hull ain’t getting U11DD’s…

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Thought the 66’s will join 10742-10748 in Lincoln
Is this ur MBT fleet list or not. Idk how someone’s figured out in MBT about my EV info

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


I think I’m working it out. It’s 80301 a

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Guys I missed out YCE, Tell me if I got it:

80294 SN26 YBU
80295 SN26 YBV (Could remain as SN75 YUV)
80296 SN26 YBW
80297 SN26 YBX
80298 SN26 YBY
80299 SN26 YBZ
80300 SN26 YCA
80301 SN26 YCB
80302 SN26 YCC
80303 SN26 YCD
80304 SN26 YCE
80305 SN26 YCF
80306 SN26 YCG (Could remain as SN75 YVH)
80307 SN26 YCH (Could remain as SN75 YVJ)
80308 SN26 YCJ
80309 SN26 YCK
80310 SN26 YCL
80311 SN26 YCM
80312 SN26 YCO
 
Last edited:

cnjb8

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2019
Messages
2,304
Location
Nottingham
All I know is on the order list I have seen is that U11DDs are what is down for Hull. The only Enviro400EVs listed are for Liverpool.
Perhaps the U11DDs will go to Mansfield instead, allowing time for the depot rebuild
 

185102

Member
Joined
29 May 2013
Messages
93
I believe the current plan is as above so on March 16th there will be 32 electric buses at Hull on the road, then some more due in may then 7 yutong DD and some more saloons due next year meaning 64 electric buses at Hull depot.
 

Fox192

Member
Joined
17 Oct 2023
Messages
398
Location
Hull
I believe the current plan is as above so on March 16th there will be 32 electric buses at Hull on the road, then some more due in may then 7 yutong DD and some more saloons due next year meaning 64 electric buses at Hull depot.
Hull are supposed to have 82 I believe in total with Ey having 27
Stagecoach having 55
 

BusPerson2025

On Moderation
Joined
28 Aug 2025
Messages
92
Location
Hull
Speaking of the U11DD’s, I wonder if they’re gonna be YK26 K plates like Stagecoach south’s Yutongs.
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
Are Stagecoach getting to a tap on/tap off system or is it just EY
I believe Stagecoach UK bus as a group are currently trialling new ticket machine options flobird is one option I heard aswell as ticketer

I'm not sure how far ahead they are in development and testing however
 

BusPerson2025

On Moderation
Joined
28 Aug 2025
Messages
92
Location
Hull
Hulls Local Livery batch
80294 SN75 YUU
80295 SN75 YUV
80296 SN75 YUW
80297 SN75 YUX
80298 SN75 YUY
80299 SN75 YVA
80300 SN75 YVB
80301 SN75 YVC
80302 SN75 YVD
80303 SN75 YVE
80304 SN75 YVF
80305 SN75 YVG
80306 SN75 YVH
80307 SN75 YVJ
80308 SN75 YVK
80309 SN75 YVL
80310 SN75 YVM
80311 SN75 YVO
80312 SN75 YVP

SN75 YUV is the only one currently registered with the reach of the batch expected to become SN26 plates. The only confirmed plate is SN26 YCD but it hasn't be confirmed which fleet number that is yet.

Hull's We've Got You livery batch (Originally for Mansfield)
80357 YX75 KTA
80358 YX75 KTC
80359 YX75 KTD
80360 YX75 KTG
80361 YX75 KTJ
80362 YX75 KTK
80363 YX75 KTL
80364 YX75 KTN
80365 YX75 KTP
80366 YX75 KTT
80367 YX75 KTU
80368 YX75 KTV
80369 YX75 KUA

These are also expect to change to 26 plates but now known what plates yet.

The 10 Yutong E10s (63148 - 157) at Hull will be 26 plates but not been confirmed yet what they are
No 63148-157 will be getting YH75RM/YH75RN plates
 

Patsbuses160

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2026
Messages
242
Location
Grimsby
21270 in the yard the picture was taken behind the depot yard across the river. I guess 21270 is withdrawn? And I've seen another Volvo 212XX i guess 21266? not sure but i guess its withdrawn and also saw 21269 in the yard also seen 16965 (Splash).
By the way these pics were taken on the pavement on the otherside of the river.
 

Attachments

  • 20260223_100413.jpg
    20260223_100413.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 36
  • 20260223_100348.jpg
    20260223_100348.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 35
  • 20260223_104738.jpg
    20260223_104738.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 34
  • 20260223_104740.jpg
    20260223_104740.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • 20260223_104745.jpg
    20260223_104745.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 36
Joined
23 Nov 2023
Messages
768
Location
Grimsby
21270 in the yard the picture was taken behind the depot yard across the river. I guess 21270 is withdrawn? And I've seen another Volvo 212XX i guess 21266? not sure but i guess its withdrawn and also saw 21269 in the yard also seen 16965 (Splash).
By the way these pics were taken on the pavement on the otherside of the river.
According to Bustimes 21270 broke down on Bethlehem Street last Thursday evening. It's probably too early to know if it's withdrawn or not, but with the Hull electrics due out in a couple of weeks I reckon it's unlikely to come back out unless it's a minor issue.
21266 is withdrawn and being stripped for parts in the shed along with a beachball liveried one which I've never been able to see the number of.
 

Patsbuses160

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2026
Messages
242
Location
Grimsby
According to Bustimes 21270 broke down on Bethlehem Street last Thursday evening. It's probably too early to know if it's withdrawn or not, but with the Hull electrics due out in a couple of weeks I reckon it's unlikely to come back out unless it's a minor issue.
21266 is withdrawn and being stripped for parts in the shed along with a beachball liveried one which I've never been able to see the number of.
Beachball volvo or E400 if its E400 then its 19011 if volvo not sure.
 

K13R0N

Member
Joined
26 Mar 2019
Messages
254
Location
Grimsby
According to Bustimes 21270 broke down on Bethlehem Street last Thursday evening. It's probably too early to know if it's withdrawn or not, but with the Hull electrics due out in a couple of weeks I reckon it's unlikely to come back out unless it's a minor issue.
21266 is withdrawn and being stripped for parts in the shed along with a beachball liveried one which I've never been able to see the number of.
Surprised 21270 lasted as long as it did. I remember it sounded awful this time last year
 
Joined
23 Nov 2023
Messages
768
Location
Grimsby
Beachball volvo or E400 if its E400 then its 19011 if volvo not sure.
Volvo. 19011 is in the doorway with 21266 behind, 19062 is in the middle behind 19106 and next to 19062 is a beachball Volvo. Unfortunately the front panel with the number on is missing and you can't see the side number from the pavement :(
Surprised 21270 lasted as long as it did. I remember it sounded awful this time last year
It was due for imminent withdrawal back then, which is why they allowed it to continue making the awful noise.
But then there was a change of heart and they repaired it and left it in service.
(I don't think the noise was anything too worrying, I believe the dump valve had stuck open and it was just spluttering air out constantly).
 

Patsbuses160

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2026
Messages
242
Location
Grimsby
Volvo. 19011 is in the doorway with 21266 behind, 19062 is in the middle behind 19106 and next to 19062 is a beachball Volvo. Unfortunately the front panel with the number on is missing and you can't see the side number from the pavement :(

It was due for imminent withdrawal back then, which is why they allowed it to continue making the awful noise.
But then there was a change of heart and they repaired it and left it in service.
(I don't think the noise was anything too worrying, I believe the dump valve had stuck open and it was just spluttering air out constantly).
The beachball volvo is 21259 (YJ09FWG) sat in the depot withdrawn.
 

Thomas04

Member
Joined
22 Feb 2025
Messages
238
Location
Cleethorpes
21270 in the yard the picture was taken behind the depot yard across the river. I guess 21270 is withdrawn? And I've seen another Volvo 212XX i guess 21266? not sure but i guess its withdrawn and also saw 21269 in the yard also seen 16965 (Splash).
By the way these pics were taken on the pavement on the otherside of the river.
i guess the Geminis are coming back this year then, otherwise they would have Disappeared from the depot
 

Top