Next year due to delays in the depot rebuild and electrification. Hull are now received the batch that was originally for Mansfield.So when's mansfield due ?
Next year due to delays in the depot rebuild and electrification. Hull are now received the batch that was originally for Mansfield.So when's mansfield due ?
The list is only a guess and is likely to have some mistakes in it.YCB and YCD were in hull yard earlier on so according to the list thats 80301 & 80303 assume more will follow if they havent already.
Are the charging stations actually fitted nowYCB and YCD were in hull yard earlier on so according to the list thats 80301 & 80303 assume more will follow if they havent already.
Maybe not 80310 and 80303, you heard that from me, I guess?YCB and YCD were in hull yard earlier on so according to the list thats 80301 & 80303 assume more will follow if they havent already.
No, 3. SN75 YVH and SN75 YVJ are registered too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/psvcircle/posts/25136378005953739/I have noticed that SN75YUV got registered on 11th February so looks like Hull will have at least 1 SN75 plate.
I think you’re correct. Some Seasiders are in random depots for winter storagesShelly The Seasider (12046) seen at Scunthorpe Depot not sure why. Maybe just for winter storage
They are not registered yet so the plates could change. The vehicles actually carrying the plates doesn’t make them valid till they actually get registered officially. In the photos they are being driven on the trade plates.No, 3. SN75 YVH and SN75 YVJ are registered too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/psvcircle/posts/25136378005953739/
Oh.They are not registered yet so the plates could change. The vehicles actually carrying the plates doesn’t make them valid till they actually get registered officially. In the photos they are being driven on the trade plates.
FIRST OFF 10746, THEN 11194, THEN 10734!?? 10734 lost its front stripe
Idk. Grimsby and Lincoln have been mentioned by someone who has never been driving for Stagecoach East MidlandsDoes anyone know where hull MMCs will land up once the EVs start?
I would assume 66s will go to Grimsby while 19 and 73s will stay to kill Tridentviros off and do non electrified double routes such as 255 etcDoes anyone know where hull MMCs will land up once the EVs start.
Thought the 66’s will join 10742-10748 in LincolnI would assume 66s will go to Grimsby while 19 and 73s will stay to kill Tridentviros off and do non electrified double routes such as 255 etc
Is this ur MBT fleet list or not. Idk how someone’s figured out in MBT about my EV infoYCB and YCD were in hull yard earlier on so according to the list thats 80301 & 80303 assume more will follow if they havent already.
I think I’m working it out. It’s 80301 aYCB and YCD were in hull yard earlier on so according to the list thats 80301 & 80303 assume more will follow if they havent already.
Real funny
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
It’s mineThought the 66’s will join 10742-10748 in Lincoln
Is this ur MBT fleet list or not. Idk how someone’s figured out in MBT about my EV info
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
I think I’m working it out. It’s 80301 a
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Guys I missed out YCE, Tell me if I got it:
80294 SN26 YBU
80295 SN26 YBV (Could remain as SN75 YUV)
80296 SN26 YBW
80297 SN26 YBX
80298 SN26 YBY
80299 SN26 YBZ
80300 SN26 YCA
80301 SN26 YCB
80302 SN26 YCC
80303 SN26 YCD
80304 SN26 YCE
80305 SN26 YCF
80306 SN26 YCG (Could remain as SN75 YVH)
80307 SN26 YCH (Could remain as SN75 YVJ)
80308 SN26 YCJ
80309 SN26 YCK
80310 SN26 YCL
You do know Mybustimes is are fictional fleet lists for people to have a bit of fun yeah?Thought the 66’s will join 10742-10748 in Lincoln
Is this ur MBT fleet list or not. Idk how someone’s figured out in MBT about my EV info
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
I think I’m working it out. It’s 80301 a
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Guys I missed out YCE, Tell me if I got it:
80294 SN26 YBU
80295 SN26 YBV (Could remain as SN75 YUV)
80296 SN26 YBW
80297 SN26 YBX
80298 SN26 YBY
80299 SN26 YBZ
80300 SN26 YCA
80301 SN26 YCB
80302 SN26 YCC
80303 SN26 YCD
80304 SN26 YCE
80305 SN26 YCF
80306 SN26 YCG (Could remain as SN75 YVH)
80307 SN26 YCH (Could remain as SN75 YVJ)
80308 SN26 YCJ
80309 SN26 YCK
80310 SN26 YCL
Both are still taxed, and both still in grimsby depotAre the B7 Gemini's remaining for next season with Grimsby for 17
They won’t withdraw an 09 from service unless it has a fiyer or a crash that smashes it up real badlyI think 19527 is withdrawn first out of all of the E400’s…
Could be and im not sure if 19239 is withdrawn already or not as it was meant to to follow 19233,19234 and 19240 to Hull.I think 19527 is withdrawn first out of all of the E400’s…
Believe it had an engine issue which is why it didn't follow suit, I was under the impression it's getting an engine rebuild. On a different note, 2 E400EVs were pictured in Hull's yard on the 'Stagecoach Bus Enthusiasts' page on Facebook with the reg plates SN75 YCD and SN75 YUV, both examples in local liveryCould be and im not sure if 19239 is withdrawn already or not as it was meant to to follow 19233,19234 and 19240 to Hull.
Yep, it is. 19243 took overCould be and im not sure if 19239 is withdrawn already or not as it was meant to to follow 19233,19234 and 19240 to Hull.
No. 08 plates will not be withdrawn from service, 19239 just has a blown engine in it.Yep, it is. 19243 took over
They are probably just on test runs from the Scarborough factory.80358 YX75 KTC and 80351 YX75 KSN were seen in Scarborough (not my pictures tho they’re from Facebook). I think 80358 is heading towards hull while 80351 drives miles away to Northampton
Depends if the chargers are all in place and powered by that pointIs it still march when the electrics will be on the road in Hull