• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach East Midlands - Timetables, Services, & Wider Operations

185102

Member
Joined
29 May 2013
Messages
93
It has now been confirmed the 10 yutong buses at Hull are going to be used in Hull following agreement with Nottinghamshire county council then 19 deckers from AD coming soon and more to follow later in the year and next year. Once Hulls saloons come they will go to Mansfield.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
463
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
News for Grimsby/Mansfield people

19007 is gonna be donated
21266 has been sold along with stored 212s
44027 has been sold (idk why)
Many Enviros have been sold for scrap or to Ensignbus in Purfleet.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

It has now been confirmed the 10 yutong buses at Hull are going to be used in Hull following agreement with Nottinghamshire county council then 19 deckers from AD coming soon and more to follow later in the year and next year. Once Hulls saloons come they will go to Mansfield.
Will they be for Bransholmes like 7/8 (I can't see the E10s being used on 3 or 5 considering the routes need MILES more capacity than an E10)
 

Zenneth101

Member
Joined
21 Jul 2024
Messages
463
Location
Kingston-upon-Hull
Ensignbus are a dealer which is basically like heron foods

They buy something from somewhere and resell it to another operator

Similar business models
 

Thomas04

Member
Joined
22 Feb 2025
Messages
238
Location
Cleethorpes
News for Grimsby/Mansfield people

19007 is gonna be donated
21266 has been sold along with stored 212s
44027 has been sold (idk why)
Many Enviros have been sold for scrap or to Ensignbus in Purfleet.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


Will they be for Bransholmes like 7/8 (I can't see the E10s being used on 3 or 5 considering the routes need MILES more capacity than an E10)
And whats going to be replacing the Grimsby Vehicles. Anything?
 

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
I wonder if 24135 PO59 HYA will return as not been in service since 20th December and now SORN. This means it only lasted like one month in service in Hull. i don't think it will return to service.
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
I wonder if 24135 PO59 HYA will return as not been in service since 20th December and now SORN. This means it only lasted like one month in service in Hull. i don't think it will return to service.
Heard it's awaiting a new engine same as 19541
 

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
Heard it's awaiting a new engine same as 19541
Ok. I just thought with a lot of this batch having been withdrawn from service and I think it was due for withdrawal before it moved to Hull. I thought maybe it had a major failure and they had withdrawn it
 

CN12 AWU

Member
Joined
11 Nov 2024
Messages
635
Ok. I just thought with a lot of this batch having been withdrawn from service and I think it was due for withdrawal before it moved to Hull. I thought maybe it had a major failure and they had withdrawn it
19541 is newer than most of the others at Hull in saying that I was told about 19541 getting a new engine and 24135 in January so plans may have changed with the Yutong E10's due soon
 

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
19541 is newer than most of the others at Hull in saying that I was told about 19541 getting a new engine and 24135 in January so plans may have changed with the Yutong E10's due soon
I can definitely see 19541 being fixed but for 24135 I guess it depends what the long term plan is and how close the Yutongs are to going into service.
 

BusPerson2025

On Moderation
Joined
28 Aug 2025
Messages
92
Location
Hull
28618’s out with the new livery. A guy from MBT guessed it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1225.jpeg
    IMG_1225.jpeg
    56.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1226.jpeg
    IMG_1226.jpeg
    805.5 KB · Views: 43

sbrignall72

Member
Joined
3 Jun 2020
Messages
770
Location
Brough
Over heard one of the Hull drivers this afternoon saying spent all the money on the chargers and are either wrong or in the wrong place. Hull electrification still a way off.
 

andyb87

Member
Joined
24 Aug 2025
Messages
79
Location
mansfield
If that's true, the e10s for Mansfield might no longer be used in Hull.
If true, that does sound a very damning design fault or poor on site supervision. It would mean a considerable backlog of new buses unable to enter service with the inevitable storage consequences etc. I guess we just have to wait and see. In the meantime, two Prontos have come out of service in Nottingham in the last 24 hrs. I saw one being towed back to Mansfield whilst the other made it back, eventually, under its own power. This is most unusual, and I wonder if it is a consequence of depot works affecting performance.
 

BusPerson2025

On Moderation
Joined
28 Aug 2025
Messages
92
Location
Hull
Sure it's been in new livery a while and the only Scania E300 currently painted
28620 is painted too yk

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

37209 is now with Skegness According to some people in facebook

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

And whats going to be replacing the Grimsby Vehicles. Anything?
Man enviro 300’s I think
 
Last edited:

EYFanatic

Member
Joined
29 Sep 2025
Messages
656
Location
Hell's Dungeon
Got an early morning bus this morning in Hull and mentioned the electric buses - driver said that SC plan to have them in operation March 15th on the 1, 2, 5 and Bransholme services
 

Fox192

Member
Joined
17 Oct 2023
Messages
398
Location
Hull
Got an early morning bus this morning in Hull and mentioned the electric buses - driver said that SC plan to have them in operation March 15th on the 1, 2, 5 and Bransholme services
I thought the zebra funding stated 3 and 5
 

jimbob185

Member
Joined
9 Oct 2018
Messages
353
So did I, but seems SC want to run them in other routes first... Mind you, could be a first day in service publicity thing and they go on to the 3 and 5 as supposed
With the way the blocks works they likely to go on the 3 as well as both routes only have H03 and H05 blocks meaning most have blocks have services on the 3 and 5.
 

Top