ChappersNUFC
Member
Yep , had it today19206 has finally transferred to Grimsby from Skegness according to bustimes.
Yep , had it today19206 has finally transferred to Grimsby from Skegness according to bustimes.
I’d assume probably needs tests or something before been in service againAny idea whats going on with 19639, a mate told me its got a new engine now, but still isn't out! why!
Surprised they haven’t done a little swap over using the 250 tbh to make it easierYh good to know it’s finally got its engine though
Can confirm this. Both vehicles swapped depot's and operated each depot's route 6!Yeah just noticed, luckily I can confirm if its a mistrack as I live fairly close to the 4 and 6, might go and see it tbh
Also, I have a feeling 27195 swapped for it
About what? :>Wait I'm so confused about this
About thisOh, it looks to not be tracking on Bustimes (as always lol), tho 19234 didn't do the map track, it only showed on the list, but I can confirm that it wasn't troll/mistracking from Stagecoach, can't say the same about 27195.
I suspect the other 3 may transfer tonight, or as I speak rn and the 3 tridents will move to Hull (19072 iirc was due for withdrawal anyway soon, so I doubt its gonna return unless Stagecoach wanna troll us again. Its funny cos they'll last the last half of this year before EVs come and move/withdraw them again (talking about 192xx including the recent ones and 19211), E400 was a bit of a weird decision when we could have got Grimsby's ex-Gainsborough E400MMCs that would not only be younger than E300s, but more suited to us, but oh well, can't complain with a tridentviro (least it wasn't urbans lol)
That made it easier for me to understand can't wait for the EV's to enter service into hull and I'm sad that the Eclipses are slowly being withdrawn from serviceLemme catch you up
At the minute, lots of Grimsby changes are happening
First one; 19234 (ex Metroline TE620) has transferred to Hull and 27195 has transferred from Hull to Grimsby
Second; due to happen imminently is 19233, 19239 and 19240 to Hull and 27203, 27789 and 27881 to Grimsby
Due for withdrawal are 19007, 19072 and 19075, and Urban 21259.
27195 isn't currently tracking on timesbus or bustimes, neither is 19234 (its only showing the trips its doing).
I'd keep an eye on what happens today tho as knowing Stagecoach, plans will end up changing.
At Hull, 10745 and 11765 should be the next repaints into We've got you, and MAN D0836 E400 19639 taking its time still.
In 2026, Hull will be putting EVs into service, which will defo put a lot of E400s, maybe a few MANs out of service (19 EVs
are due iirc) numbered 80294 to 803Lemme catch you up
At the minute, lots of Grimsby changes are happening
First one; 19234 (ex Metroline TE620) has transferred to Hull and 27195 has transferred from Hull to Grimsby
Second; due to happen imminently is 19233, 19239 and 19240 to Hull and 27203, 27789 and 27881 to Grimsby
Due for withdrawal are 19007, 19072 and 19075, and Urban 21259.
27195 isn't currently tracking on timesbus or bustimes, neither is 19234 (its only showing the trips its doing).
I'd keep an eye on what happens today tho as knowing Stagecoach, plans will end up changing.
At Hull, 10745 and 11765 should be the next repaints into We've got you, and MAN D0836 E400 19639 taking its time still.
In 2026, Hull will be putting EVs into service, which will defo put a lot of E400s, maybe a few MANs out of service (19 EVs are due iirc) numbered 80294 to 803
Have they even started any electrification of the depot yet?Lemme catch you up
At the minute, lots of Grimsby changes are happening
First one; 19234 (ex Metroline TE620) has transferred to Hull and 27195 has transferred from Hull to Grimsby
Second; due to happen imminently is 19233, 19239 and 19240 to Hull and 27203, 27789 and 27881 to Grimsby
Due for withdrawal are 19007, 19072 and 19075, and Urban 21259.
27195 isn't currently tracking on timesbus or bustimes, neither is 19234 (its only showing the trips its doing).
I'd keep an eye on what happens today tho as knowing Stagecoach, plans will end up changing.
At Hull, 10745 and 11765 should be the next repaints into We've got you, and MAN D0836 E400 19639 taking its time still.
In 2026, Hull will be putting EVs into service, which will defo put a lot of E400s, maybe a few MANs out of service (19 EVs are due iirc) numbered 80294 to 80312.
Also 27195 appears to be in Hull depot currentlyHave they even started any electrification of the depot yet?
27195 has been pictured operating at Grimsby. What is happening on bustimes is a tracking error27195 is at Grimsby again, i think its a map glitch...
And, I believe from what I've read from the council and stuff that the electrification of depots starts in July, with the buses arriving in October-December, entering service in January-March 2026
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Also, 10745 is out again I think so watch out as its probably repainted
It's also physically impossible for it to be in 2 places at once- it's tracking on routes in Hull and Wisbech today! Think this is more a clerical error than a tracking error, looks like there's a bus somewhere (likely the Hull one) been given a spare ticket machine with 37197 erroneously as the bus number.I've got no idea whats going on at Hull rn; 37197 (Tiger Network bus) is tracking on the 12.. having ONLY JUST been in Wisbech prior
Its physically impossible for it to go to Hull from Wisbech that quickly unless it flew here
It replaced 10738 which went on the 241 heron foods contract instead
I don’t know for sure but I don’t think it is 10745 as the tracking last night was just a mistrack as it was 10744 on the 12 at that point.I predict its 10745 hiding as 37197 as it did track as itself last night for one minute, but we'll see
The advert is for Andy’s Man ClubAlso, 10735 has gained a back advert which someone said is We've got you but only to the back (I haven't got a pic to confirm this tho)
Looks like it needs repairs tooLooks like 10745 has not been painted after all
Yeah, I wonder if its here just for that or if it's gonna be on loan like it has done at other divisions seeing as we'll be getting them between now and early 2026, would seem good for drivers to get used to them by taking this one on the routes they'll be doing (iirc, its the 3, 5 and 6)80000 SC74 ZEB has been at an electric vehicle event at Priory Park in Hull today