Wonder if they will come to hull first for a week to cover fairI notice the whole batch of Gillmoss MMC's that were due here 10820-30 have now been out of use there since the 30th September. I wonder if they are now due.
Wonder if they will come to hull first for a week to cover fairI notice the whole batch of Gillmoss MMC's that were due here 10820-30 have now been out of use there since the 30th September. I wonder if they are now due.
Can you elaborate?Was in hull this morning.
I mean they will be due Lincoln / Worksop I’m sure so unless they get sent to hull directly then I guessWonder if they will come to hull first for a week to cover fair
thats good. hopefully its back on the road soon19377 was being reversed off its pit and was showing "Engineer on test" on the blind when I passed Grimsby garage earlier today.
Yeah its goodthats good. hopefully its back on the road soon
I wonder if the NSA have been fitted.19377 was brought off the pits at Hull around 0830 this morning.Can you elaborate?
hull? It’s a Grimsby vehicle.19377 was brought off the pits at Hull around 0830 this morning.
Yep, it was definitely in Grimsby, I didn't walk the dog all the way to Hull lol.hull? It’s a Grimsby vehicle.
If it wasn't 19377 then there is another E400 in retro livery in Hull I had to pop into stagecoach for something and saw it, it also had engineer and test blind on the destination blind. But obviously im wrong as people on here seem to know best. I went in around 0820/0830 and it was coming off the pit next to the 2nd wash bay. Possible MOT?Yep, it was definitely in Grimsby, I didn't walk the dog all the way to Hull lol.
It probably had been over to Hull for MOT, as I saw it in Grimsby at around 11.If it wasn't 19377 then there is another E400 in retro livery in Hull I had to pop into stagecoach for something and saw it, it also had engineer and test blind on the destination blind. But obviously im wrong as people on here seem to know best. I went in around 0820/0830 and it was coming off the pit next to the 2nd wash bay. Possible MOT?
It’s MOT expires 22nd October 2026 as we do MOT tests at hull so it could of been there but it is definitely our vehicle as hull gained ev’s so we got their old stockIf it wasn't 19377 then there is another E400 in retro livery in Hull I had to pop into stagecoach for something and saw it, it also had engineer and test blind on the destination blind. But obviously im wrong as people on here seem to know best. I went in around 0820/0830 and it was coming off the pit next to the 2nd wash bay. Possible MOT?