• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Stagecoach East Midlands - Fleet and Engineering Updates

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

185102

Member
Joined
29 May 2013
Messages
97
Yep, it was definitely in Grimsby, I didn't walk the dog all the way to Hull lol.
If it wasn't 19377 then there is another E400 in retro livery in Hull I had to pop into stagecoach for something and saw it, it also had engineer and test blind on the destination blind. But obviously im wrong as people on here seem to know best. I went in around 0820/0830 and it was coming off the pit next to the 2nd wash bay. Possible MOT?
 
Joined
23 Nov 2023
Messages
781
Location
Grimsby
If it wasn't 19377 then there is another E400 in retro livery in Hull I had to pop into stagecoach for something and saw it, it also had engineer and test blind on the destination blind. But obviously im wrong as people on here seem to know best. I went in around 0820/0830 and it was coming off the pit next to the 2nd wash bay. Possible MOT?
It probably had been over to Hull for MOT, as I saw it in Grimsby at around 11.
However it appeared to have been backed off the pit that it had been over for a couple of weeks, so I'm guessing something needed checking when it arrived back.
 

haydezfrfr

Member
Joined
4 Oct 2025
Messages
119
Location
grimsby
If it wasn't 19377 then there is another E400 in retro livery in Hull I had to pop into stagecoach for something and saw it, it also had engineer and test blind on the destination blind. But obviously im wrong as people on here seem to know best. I went in around 0820/0830 and it was coming off the pit next to the 2nd wash bay. Possible MOT?
It’s MOT expires 22nd October 2026 as we do MOT tests at hull so it could of been there but it is definitely our vehicle as hull gained ev’s so we got their old stock
 

Patsbuses160

Member
Joined
16 Jan 2026
Messages
247
Location
Grimsby
19377 back in Service caught on the 8.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261008_143357_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20261008_143357_Chrome.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 20261008_145002.jpg
    20261008_145002.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Top