Beamer
Member
Forgive me if there is already information on here, I did do a search but couldn’t find anything.
I’m about to leave one Toc for another and wondered if I need to get a new priv card or will I still be able to use the one I’ve already got? Obviously, I’ve got to go through the process of giving up my travel pass with my current employer and applying for one with my new Toc but don’t know if I’ll need a new priv or not? Has anybody else been through this? Thanks in advance.
I’m about to leave one Toc for another and wondered if I need to get a new priv card or will I still be able to use the one I’ve already got? Obviously, I’ve got to go through the process of giving up my travel pass with my current employer and applying for one with my new Toc but don’t know if I’ll need a new priv or not? Has anybody else been through this? Thanks in advance.