Hi guys,
Just a quick question. I attempted to use my GTR staff pass at Harrow and Wealdstone Station earlier today. The guy at the ticket office said that even though it is valid for the Southern services that go through there, as its underground gates, it won't let me though. I was just wondering why if the station is both LU and NR as to why it isn't programmed to accept valid passes for NR services that stop there, is there any reason to this?
Just a quick question. I attempted to use my GTR staff pass at Harrow and Wealdstone Station earlier today. The guy at the ticket office said that even though it is valid for the Southern services that go through there, as its underground gates, it won't let me though. I was just wondering why if the station is both LU and NR as to why it isn't programmed to accept valid passes for NR services that stop there, is there any reason to this?