carriageline
Established Member
- Joined
- 11 Jan 2012
- Messages
- 1,897
How many was there of you? Well done btw!
Hi mate,
Congratulations on getting to assessment stage, how long did you wait from applying for job to getting to invite stage and did you do the driver fault finding test or mechanical comprehension as part of the assessment process. Good luck for structured interview.
Many Thanks
Cheers mate,Cheers, yep DFFT but no Mechanical Comprehension.
There was 8 of us to start, and from what I gathered most of us applied last year July/September.
Concluded and given a date for a managers interview?
I had the structured interview before my medical, if it helps the courses are apparently starting beginning of September
There are issues at the training school so this may be why it's changed
Are you able to elaborate mate?
They are running out of trainers I believe Paul is referring to. There were 7 when we started and now there are 2.5ish of them left.
Thanks for that... 5 of us got through the assessment thus far, I suppose any more than this - given what you've said would pose a problem.
If the ipad class have finished and passed out before then yes it will be that course, which I will reserve my opinions on. However on speaking with a trainee they're looking at December before passing out and then all the issues from the pilot course need to ironed out and there are quite a few