TheConfusedMan
Member
I'm going to London on Monday night and returning Wednesday night from the Isle of Wight (West Cowes)
Monday night I am staying in Wimbledon, Tuesday night by Kings Cross.
Can I just get a bog standard Super-Off Peak West Cowes to London (All Stations) and go via Woking on the way up so I can get off at Wimbledon on the way past?
So basically Southampton > Woking, Woking > London, but getting off at Wimbledon.
Would that be covered as a "permitted route" ?
I'll then just do a standard Waterloo > Southampton on the way back btw.
Monday night I am staying in Wimbledon, Tuesday night by Kings Cross.
Can I just get a bog standard Super-Off Peak West Cowes to London (All Stations) and go via Woking on the way up so I can get off at Wimbledon on the way past?
So basically Southampton > Woking, Woking > London, but getting off at Wimbledon.
Would that be covered as a "permitted route" ?
I'll then just do a standard Waterloo > Southampton on the way back btw.