• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

South Western Railway contract extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Meerkat

Established Member
Joined
14 Jul 2018
Messages
9,276
Bit of a moot point isn't it, unless you think the extension isn't actually happening.
I don't understand?
Presumably any relevant legal notices have been filed so do the DfT really want to issue a press release that will just generate the usual negative noise and union cliches?
 

Goldfish62

Veteran Member
Joined
14 Feb 2010
Messages
13,219
I don't understand?
Presumably any relevant legal notices have been filed so do the DfT really want to issue a press release that will just generate the usual negative noise and union cliches?
I agree.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top