Thanks everyone.
Letters are written, trip to the post office in the morning.
Unfortunately apart from my sister we have no proof he wasn't traveling that day, which is very upsetting. But on reading the letter and all the other stuff that came with the court summons, the person who has falsely given his details has given incorrect details. I'm hoping, probably naively, that this may help him a little. Whoever it was has given the wrong spelling of his first and surname, and also the wrong date of birth. But the correct address. Obviously.
With the summons there is other paperwork, acknowledgement and notice of plea etc, I have no idea what we are meant to do with it all? Should I get these letter sent first?
Letters are written, trip to the post office in the morning.
Unfortunately apart from my sister we have no proof he wasn't traveling that day, which is very upsetting. But on reading the letter and all the other stuff that came with the court summons, the person who has falsely given his details has given incorrect details. I'm hoping, probably naively, that this may help him a little. Whoever it was has given the wrong spelling of his first and surname, and also the wrong date of birth. But the correct address. Obviously.
With the summons there is other paperwork, acknowledgement and notice of plea etc, I have no idea what we are meant to do with it all? Should I get these letter sent first?
