I rarely travel on EMUs, however I travelled with class 323 recently and I have some questions...
I can hear class 323's wheel grinding on the rail really loudly mostly at Barnt's green railway station, is that due to tight curve?
Also, I can sometimes hear similar sounds when the train is moving slowly, at around 5 MPH, is it normal?
I find class 323's accelerates really well, I wonder how does class 350 compare to 323 in terms of acceleration and is there any other that accelerates faster than both of them?
Finally, off topic question but... what's loadings on 08:33AM (mon-fri) BHM-EUS on LM like and is it possible for it to be class 350/1 despite calling at Northampton?
I can hear class 323's wheel grinding on the rail really loudly mostly at Barnt's green railway station, is that due to tight curve?
Also, I can sometimes hear similar sounds when the train is moving slowly, at around 5 MPH, is it normal?
I find class 323's accelerates really well, I wonder how does class 350 compare to 323 in terms of acceleration and is there any other that accelerates faster than both of them?
Finally, off topic question but... what's loadings on 08:33AM (mon-fri) BHM-EUS on LM like and is it possible for it to be class 350/1 despite calling at Northampton?