First Minister Nicola Sturgeon is to launch a fresh campaign for Scottish independence.
Asked whether she was now formally beginning the campaign for indyref2, the first minister replied: "Yes".
She also insisted she still planned to hold another vote before the end of next year.
Ms Sturgeon said she would unveil the first in a series of new papers setting out the case for independence on Tuesday.
She added: "Had we known in 2014 everything we know now about the path the UK would have taken then, I've got no doubt Scotland would have voted yes back then."
Nicola Sturgeon to launch fresh Scottish independence campaign
Scotland's first minister says she still plans to hold a referendum by the end of next year.
So, it's officially back on the table. A second IndyRef by December 2023. As someone who voted "No" in 2014 and "Remain" in 2016 it's difficult to decide which way to vote now. I was very staunchly in the "No" camp in 2014 but I'll be honest, I could be convinced to vote "Yes" this time around. The devil will, as always, be in the details but the current trajectory of the UK government towards more authoritarianism (e.g. attempting to stifle protest, break the Unions, sending asylum seekers halfway around the world, etc.) is very much against my personal beliefs and values.
Are there any other members who are considering changing their vote if/when the referendum happens, or have your views stayed pretty much the same?