Moderator Note: Posts #1 - #10 originally in this thread:
Something I find astonishing is that an estimated 78,000 people die in the UK each year from smoking releated health problems. I'd imagine that most of those people will need at least one hospital visit in their last year, along with many thousands more that don't actually die. If the government is serious about "protecting the NHS," why hasn't smoking been banned outright?
Is there a growing sense of apathy over the virus restrictions
Despite statistics showing most people seem to support the restrictions I have observed in my area most do seem to be ignoring them. For example in Scotland we aren’t supposed to be visiting other peoples houses however you see plenty of it going on particularly among families and people are...
www.railforums.co.uk
<mumsnet>that's because you can't catch heart disease or cancer and kill your grandma, can you hun?!</mumsnet>
MARK
Something I find astonishing is that an estimated 78,000 people die in the UK each year from smoking releated health problems. I'd imagine that most of those people will need at least one hospital visit in their last year, along with many thousands more that don't actually die. If the government is serious about "protecting the NHS," why hasn't smoking been banned outright?
Last edited by a moderator: