helly_belly
Member
- Joined
- 20 Jul 2013
- Messages
- 7
Hello,
I'm new here
My name is Helen and I'm 31.
My husband has just got a job as a grade 2 signaller and he starts his training at Leeds on Monday.
I've applied to be a grade 3 signaller.
I've just done the verbal communications test and scored 80. I don't know if that's good or bad.
IF I get through to the aptitude tests.....is there a practice test I can buy to prepare me or is it literally just go and get it done?
I'm a person who likes to be prepared.
Thanks in advance.
Helen
I'm new here
My husband has just got a job as a grade 2 signaller and he starts his training at Leeds on Monday.
I've applied to be a grade 3 signaller.
I've just done the verbal communications test and scored 80. I don't know if that's good or bad.
IF I get through to the aptitude tests.....is there a practice test I can buy to prepare me or is it literally just go and get it done?
I'm a person who likes to be prepared.
Thanks in advance.
Helen
Last edited:
