Jon C
Member
Hi, just a quick question as I’m a regular on the Shrewsbury-Crewe line and have noticed that, for example, on 28th Jan the 1054 from Shrewsbury arrives at Crewe at 1147. It doesn’t stop at any other stations.
I’m wondering why the journey time has increased to 53 mins. I was thinking maybe engineering works and/or a diversion but the trains before and after that one only take 34 / 35 mins, so I’m wondering why there’s an increase of almost 20 mins for the 1054 departure, especially when it doesn’t stop at any intervening stations.
I’m wondering why the journey time has increased to 53 mins. I was thinking maybe engineering works and/or a diversion but the trains before and after that one only take 34 / 35 mins, so I’m wondering why there’s an increase of almost 20 mins for the 1054 departure, especially when it doesn’t stop at any intervening stations.
