Doctors have provided an abominable service since lockdown in my experience. Totally neglected their communities.Well, as a doctor I have to disagree...
Doctors have provided an abominable service since lockdown in my experience. Totally neglected their communities.Well, as a doctor I have to disagree...
Just my experience. I'm a paediatrician, but since the pandemic started I've been deployed to any department that needed me, many hospitals have been that short staffed...That's fair enough. You obviously have much more knowledge so I'd be interested to understand why you disagree?![]()
That's incredibly unfair! Many of us have been working non stop for six months, I myself have literally travelled thousands of miles across the country to staff wards...Doctors have provided an abominable service since lockdown in my experience. Totally neglected their communities.
Countering that, in my experience I've had great service from doctors in both GP surgery and hospital since as far back as June. Although it was certainly challenging to get to speak to a GP about anything other than Covid in the first part of lockdown, but I very much appreciate the hard work doctors and everyone in the medical profession has put into this. I'm sure many others do, and I would hope (and very much expect) that the poor service from some is the exception and not the rule.That's incredibly unfair! Many of us have been working non stop for six months, I myself have literally travelled thousands of miles across the country to staff wards...
I know that, I think you just got the wrong end of the stick. I was talking about how the media will try and spin it that all anti-lockdown protesters are tin foil hat wearing, anti-vaxx weirdos who are the reason behind another lockdown.The anti-lockdown people here aren't anti-vaxx and I wouldn't say many of them are coming up with conspiracy theories either...
I know that, I think you just got the wrong end of the stick. I was talking about how the media will try and spin it that all anti-lockdown protesters are tin foil hat wearing, anti-vaxx weirdos who are the reason behind another lockdown.
There will be a huge backlash I feel if there truly is another lockdown. Unless -unless the government avoids using the L word.
Oh dear.They never used it last time, it was the Press that did that.
They're calling it was it was though, although they should've not called it that as it makes you feel entrapped rather than something for your safety.They never used it last time, it was the Press that did that.
would be more accurate....The big problem is any anti-lockdown protest isseenreported as “conspiracy” and compared to anti-vaxxers and other nonsense rather than for what they really are. It’s quite a shame.
They're calling it was it was though, although they should've not called it that as it makes you feel entrapped rather than something for your safety.
This is just a repeat of the other thread now.I think the argument is that it wasn't a lockdown because there was a list the length of your arm of reasons you could go out. To me a lockdown is where you can't go out, full stop. Previously you'd have a lockdown if there was a gunman running around - don't go out or you'll get shot. That's a lockdown.
