Shhh... That's its secret alternate function!Before I actually read your post properly, I thought you were going to suggest giving demonstrations inside the reactor at ITER as a form of euthanasia.
Shhh... That's its secret alternate function!Before I actually read your post properly, I thought you were going to suggest giving demonstrations inside the reactor at ITER as a form of euthanasia.
In several decades, when inflation has rendered their pensions worthless and they struggle to get by, I wonder how some of the posters here will feel?
You will be taxed exactly the same amount no matter whom it goes on...Pretty much as I do now: that what little money I have is being wazzed up the wall by the Government on frivolity.
You will be taxed exactly the same amount no matter whom it goes on...
Still, it's very easy to think that if you can't personally see a benefit then it shouldn't be spent.
The fact I think ENCTS is a spectacular waste of money has nothing to do with the fact I don't have one.
That's not how several of your statements read. I do think ENCTS should start at an older age, but then it will, won't it?![]()
There is a certain amount of resentment that I know that it won't exist when I finally get to retire, but that's not the same thing. I rarely, if ever, use libraries but think they should have the money spent on them.
I think ENCTS is a perk to people who can afford to pay for their own bus travel. If the rules were slightly changed, e.g. ENCTS passes would only be given to people who are medically prevented from driving, or who voluntarily give up their driving licences after a certain age, then I would probably change my opinion.