Hi all,
I'm planning a day trip to the Severn Valley Railway and I'm looking for any tips or suggestions to make the most of the day, especially which of the stations are worth stopping at and a list of the attractions along the line.
I'd also appreciate any suggestions for overnight accommodation as close to the railway as possible, possibly in Kidderminster as I will be arriving in the area at the mainline station, but open to suggestions near any of the stations on the line.
I'm thinking about arriving in Kidderminster late morning, leaving my luggage at the accommodation before visiting the railway, staying overnight before travelling onwards the following morning.
Finally, any recommendations for places to eat or drink nearby?
Kindest regards.
I'm planning a day trip to the Severn Valley Railway and I'm looking for any tips or suggestions to make the most of the day, especially which of the stations are worth stopping at and a list of the attractions along the line.
I'd also appreciate any suggestions for overnight accommodation as close to the railway as possible, possibly in Kidderminster as I will be arriving in the area at the mainline station, but open to suggestions near any of the stations on the line.
I'm thinking about arriving in Kidderminster late morning, leaving my luggage at the accommodation before visiting the railway, staying overnight before travelling onwards the following morning.
Finally, any recommendations for places to eat or drink nearby?
Kindest regards.
